UKRAINIAN HOSPITALITY AWARDS
IV UKRAINIAN HOSPITALITY AWARDS
The documents include the fundamental provisions for the national UKRAINIAN HOSPITALITY AWARDS.
Tasks and purposes of the National Hospitality Awards 2014:
Benefits for hotels:
Awards Assessment Criteria:
Ukrainian Hospitality Awards comprises assessment of the hotel by twelve jury members as well as consumers’ assessment in international and local online booking systems.
Hotel participation in the Awards does not require financial contributions. An application for participation in the Awards may be filed by a Ukrainian hotel that has been working for more than 30 days. The amount of the Awards nominees is not limited.
In order to participate in the Awards, the hotel has to file a respective application at the website of the Awards Organiser at www.hospitalityawards.ua/hotel/registration.
Filing an application for the Awards shall mean consent with the Awards rules as well as permission to use the text and graphic information provided by the hotel within the framework of organisation and presentation of the Awards.
Applications for participation are accepted from 1.10.2014 until 30.10.2014. The hotel may be nominated for one or two nominations simultaneously.
After the Organiser processes an application for participation, the nominees receive the request for information to be assessed by the jury according to the selected nomination within 24 hours. Information to be assessed by the jury shall be provided in the form of a presentation in Russian and English in two individual files. The file format is PDF. Each file shall not exceed 5 megabytes. The nominee’s presentation shall be named in the Latin alphabet the following way: Nazvanie otelya_Gorod_Ukr/Eng.
The presentation and additional materials shall be e-mailed to the Organiser to email@example.com from ñ 01.10.2014 until 05.11.2014.
The nominee’s presentation includes the following structural units: "General Information”, "Infrastructure”, "Unique Peculiarities”, "Corporate Social Responsibility”.
Presentation structure and content recommendations
Unit 1. "General Information”
1. Name, logo, motto.
2. Photo of the hotel façade.
3. Hotel history.
4. Full name and title of the top manager.
5. Management model.
6. Quantity of the hotel personnel.
7. Guestroom stock.
8. Official website of the hotel.
9. Average monthly load of the guestroom stock for 2014 (per cent, monthly).
10. Documentation confirming the hotel compliance with the state standards and category with the full name of the document, name of the body that has issued the document, date of issue.
11. Other information at discretion of the hotel management.
Unit 2. "Infrastructure”
We recommend taking into account the profile of the selected nomination while describing the infrastructure, including all the hotel zones and guestroom stock. Please, pay attention that the final mark of the jury depends on the completeness of description as well as additional visual materials.
1. Location, availability of city infrastructure objects around the hotel.
2. Infrastructure of the hotel, including characteristics of the guestroom stock, food courts, leisure areas, public areas of the hotel and other areas with account of the selected nomination.
Unit 3. "Unique Peculiarities”.
We recommend taking into account the profile of the selected nomination while describing the infrastructure, including all the additional services as well as certain special competitive advantages of the hotel. Please, pay attention that the final mark of the jury depends on the completeness of description as well as additional visual materials.
1. Availability of additional services according to the profile of the selected nomination: list, description, photo.
2. Competitive advantages of the hotel.
3. Other unique peculiarities of the hotel taking into account the profile of the selected nomination.
Unit 4. "Corporate Social Responsibility”
1. List the hotel initiatives in the sphere of corporate social responsibility. Submit a short description of initiatives, tell about the results gained.
Possible initiatives include:
1. The Nominee provides the Organiser with the hotel logo in the vector format .ai or .eps, and .jpg.
2. The Nominee provides the Organiser with ten hotel photos with the definition of at least 2000õ1200 pixels, depicting the hotel façade, lobby, lobby bar, reception, restaurant and four photos illustrating correspondence to the selected nomination.
3. The Nominee may additionally provide the Organiser with the video about the hotel lasting up to one minute. The video will be given to the Awards jury with the presentation.
Structure of Assessment by the Awards Jury
Unit 1. "General Information” – not assessed.
Unit 2. "Infrastructure” – assessed with 0 to 10 points by each jury member.
Unit 3. "Unique Peculiarities” – assessed with 0 to 10 points by each jury member.
Unit 4. "Corporate Social Responsibility” – not assessed.
General assessment of the nominee: assessment of all presentation units, additional materials of the hotel – assessed with 0 to 10 points by each jury member.
After the nominee’s presentation is assessed, three marks of one jury member are summed up to get the total mark of the nominee. Average marks of twelve jury members are summed up to get the total mark of the nominee.
Terms of the Awards
Results of the Awards
Upon completion of the grand ceremony the results of the Awards are published at the website of the Awards and mass media according to the media plan.
The organizer of the Award Club of hoteliers and restaurateurs HOTELIERO
7 Semena Skljarenko Str., 04073, Kyiv, Ukraine
+380 44 228 73 10, firstname.lastname@example.org