Join the three-day course for HR specialists on the basis of the programme developed by professionals of Premier Hotels and Resorts!
VENUE: Premier Palace Hotel (5-7/29 Shevchenka Blvd., Kyiv)
TIME: 15-17 June 2017 (3 days) ñ 10:00 a.m. – 06:00 p.m.
TARGET AUDIENCE: HR directors, HR managers of hotels, heads of HR departments, managers of HR departments
- To systematize knowledge in the area of HR management.
- To master the ability to determine, understand and solve issues related to HR management.
- To improve skills, develop competence and increase efficiency of the head's work.
- To study the basic articles of the effective Labour Code.
- To study new clauses that are planned to be added to the new Labour Code.
- To study the main methods and stages of recruitment.
- To study the structure and consistency of a job interview.
- To evaluate importance of the corporate culture and staff's engagement into the company's business.
- To consolidate knowledge on leadership and management.
- To diagnose leadership traits in yourself.
- To development management competences.
Day 1. HR Management System
- Development of the strategy and system for human resource management.
- HR policy. Planning and strategic use of human resources.
- Work management: development of the system for evaluating work and management of performance, efficiency and quality of work.
- Compensation management: development of the salary package, rewards system and incentive environment.
Speaker – Tatyana Inozemtseva,
HR Director of Premier Hotels and Resorts
- Nineteen-year experience in HR management, including thirteen years in the hotel industry at the position of the head of the HR department and HR Director.
- Four-year experience in the foreign company at the position of an HR manager.
- Education in France (Strasbourg) and Russia (Moscow).
- Preparation for opening of eight new hotel facilities in three to five stars segments.
- Development of the chain programme for evaluation for work performance of the medium and top management, introduction of the competence system.
Day 2. Labour Code and HR Record Management
- Organisational structure. Staff schedule.
- Collective agreement. Fundamentals.
- Regulations on services/departments. Duty regulations.
- Organisation of work of the HR services in the company and fundamentals of HR record management.
- Labour Code of Ukraine. Main articles.
- Development of corporate culture.
Speaker – Anna Kozik, Deputy HR Director of Premier Hotels and Resorts
- Thirteen years of successful work in HR administration and recruitment, including ten years in the hotel industry.
- Excellent knowledge of labour laws of Ukraine and HR record management.
- Successful experience in development of the HR service from scratch for new hotel facilities.
- Wide practice experience in development of duty regulations, rules, internal work regulations, and collective agreements.
- Development of work schedules for hotel staff, introduction of staff scheduled in accordance with the dictionary of occupational titles for hotels of the chain and new hotels.
- Practical experience in audit of current staff schedules and work schedules, evaluation of hotel staff, recruitment for hotels of different levels by competences.
- Successful experience in optimisation of the staff number in accordance with the efficient organisational structure of the hotel.
Day 3. Training “I Am the Leader”
- Concepts of leadership and management.
- Leader and manager in the hotel - main differences.
- Manager as a leader.
- Main leadership theories.
- System of leader's competences
- Express diagnostics of leader's competences.
- Management styles.
Speaker – Irina Saranchuk, business coach of Premier Hotels and Resorts
- Specialist in the hospitality area since 2001.
- Corporate coach of Premier Hotels and Resorts.
- Experience in work with hotel guests.
- Staff training in the HoReCa area.
- Participation in development of the training system in Premier Palace Hotel.
Sign up for a three-day course or select one day of the course!
COST OF THE MODULE:
one day – UAH 2,500, two days – UAH 4,600, three days – UAH 5,750, VAT exclusive, including coffee breaks, restaurant lunch in Premier Palace Hotel, hand-outs, certificate and tour around the legendary hotel (by prior arrangement).
More info: +38 044 590 69 88
More on the Higher School of Hotel Business